Tuesday, August 31, 2010

CAN YOU NOT SEE IM FUCKING PREGNANT?

im so sick of my family right now! All day everyday its money this..money that...bills this...bills that...we have been in MD for literally a week and half..thats it, and my moms hounding us for money...mikes bitching about money and it all seems to fall on me. My mom wants me to get a job, yet she's perfectly capable of getting a damn job herself..and no one seems to notice the fact im fucking pregnant. NO PLACE will fucking hire me..im fucking 6 1/2 months pregnant. I cant stand on my feet for long, and im tired all the damn time. I mean seriously..and then on top of it my mom would charge us 25 bucks extra a week to watch ben...i mean wtf is the point of me getting a job when 1...in 3 months they'd have to put me on leave anyways for about 2-3 months...IM SO SICK OF THIS SHIT...im sitting here alone in my room crying because my mom is pissed cause all she wants to do is talk about how she doesnt get unemployeement anymore..and mike wants to bitch that we have no money..how do you think i feel...i have no car during the day, no money, and everyone wants to bitch to me about how mike has to give my mom money when we get paid when we wont really have much damn money any damn way. It pisses me off...im so sick of talking about money...im trying to take it easy and be as stress free as i can but how can i, if everyone in this house wants to bitch about bills...its like oh make the pregnant bitch try to get a job...i love my mom and all..but i mean seriously she's fine to work....she could get hired...but she's afraid of what her house would look like if she did...so that leaves it to me..to attemp to get a job while im already 6 1/2 months pregnant and totally showing...i cant believe we've only been here a fucking week and half and i already wanna move out...it shouldnt be like this...they should be happy we are home..and happy we are safe in stead they wanna bitch and complain and make the pregnant girl cry and be stressed out...dont worry ill just fucking miscarry so i can get a fucking job for you...are you serious...im so pissed and upset right now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really sorry you're so upset & stressed right now Alishia...I can't really blame you for being that way either...You're absolutely right; no one would hire someone so far along, knowing they'll need a good deal of time off soon after being hired...I just hope things get better there for you :(

    ReplyDelete