Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My husband might get beat

I kinda wanna beat my husband. IDK if its the hormones or what but he's just pressing my buttons...and its driving me NUTS! So...here's the deal-eo. We have 2 TVs in our house. WE agreed to have 1 in the living room, and 1 in the bedroom. For the reason of...if someones on the main TV (living room) then the other ppl can go watch what they want in the bedroom. And vise versa...so this A-Hole...will hog the damn Main tv..not that i care..im on the computer anyways...but then ill told him today @ 3pm that i was so tired and that i wanted to take a nap. He was like no we gotta do this..we gotta do that...so i wait for him to start so we can get what we need done done...so he finally gets a fire under his ass around 530pm. After playing baseball, and cod and watching tv and blah blah blah. So the whole time im waiting i keep saying im freaking tired..im gonna go take a nap. No i dont cause he keeps saying we are gonna start getting stuff done around the house. So finally its like 10pm...after we get stuff done...i cant wait to go to bed. So we go to the bedroom and he turns on the TV. WTF...i cant sleep with the tv on...not only does he watch 1 hour long episode of some show...then he puts on a 2 hr damn movie...are you kidding me...i manage to fall asleep but its one of those...you know your sleeping but you also know your awake you know? Just not a good night sleep. So when the movie ends im like turn off the damn tv...and he has the damn nerve to be like "fine i guess ill just sit here and and be awake" ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME... Everytime i go and wanna just watch tv in the bedroom and he's tired...he tells me he cant sleep with the tv on..so me being a good wife..i just go down stairs and watch tv in the living room...thats the RESPECTFUL thing to do you know? But god forbit i cant sleep with the TV on and he throws a damn 3 yr old tantrum about it. I really just wanna hit him with a frying pan. I love him but damn he can be the most selfish person i know. I just dont think it should be taht big of a damn deal to have to watch tv in bed especially if the other person is tired and ask nicely to turn the tv off. I mean it wouldnt have killed him to come down stairs and watched tv in the living room or just gone to bed right then and there. but no he likes to be a royal ass. Just makes me wanna beat him!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh the joys of being married to a guy, if dan & i ever divorce.. hands down.. im going to be a hardcore lesbian.

    ReplyDelete