Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sick of the shit

You know i love my friends...i love them to death but I'm so freaking annoyed with some people it makes me sick! For one i think its ridiculous that ppl like to call me very seldom and when they do, they are so self absorbed..i mean i can be at times...but at least when I'm on the phone with ppl i give them a chance to vent or talk also. It pisses me off beyond belief when ppl will call me..and go on about people i don't even know, talk about there lives and there dramas...but the very second i mention talking about how I'm doing..about how my pregnancy is going, or how I'm stressed out all i ever get is "oh i have to go...ill call ya back", "oh i have a beep ill call ya back" and its not that i need there full attention its that they NEVER call me back...i wont hear from them for a week or longer....Its like they only called to bitch about there lives and that's it...START A FUCKING BLOG FOR THAT...I'm all for listening to my friends problems...that's not that problem but god damn...if your gonna dish it you better have the time to sit there and take it too! Your not the only fucking one with issues and problems...and half the shit these people talk to me about are stupid shit....like how they cooked dinner...or how they had drama at work or with a friend (whom i don't even know) And like i keep saying...i know people have jobs...i know people go to school, i know people have lives outside of being my friend and that's fine and dandy...but i mean come on...when you call instead of taking an hour to tell me about your petty problems then get off the phone the second i mention my problems..how about not calling me unless you have enough damn time to talk..both ways. Don't call me if you know your husband is coming home from work and you'll get off the phone when he gets home...don't call me if your expecting a call from someone. Wait until you have time...cause its beyond rude to sit there vent, bitch, and complain and then run and hide when its your turn to play the listener!

And then another thing...after all that shit...after all the crap I've gone through having to listen to certain ppls drama and shit and what not...don't tell me i have fit in time to call you and make sure i remember you...I'm going threw so much shit, these damn people are least on my freaking mind...with the pregnancy, packing, cleaning, psycho neighbors, not having an exact date, and worrying about money...your def not whats on my mind...and probley wont be...but you wouldn't know that since you never give me the fucking chance to vent to you! Just saying....

No comments:

Post a Comment