Friday, August 13, 2010

Fall...Fall inlove....Still in shock....and annoying people

Tonight it just felt like heaven to me. I LOVE the fall season. I love the fall smells of the air, i love the leaf changes, i love the wind, and the chilled air. Tonight it just had that feel. It was 59 degrees with a little wind. Its been raining for the past week so its been pretty glummy. But man did just the outside feel put me in a pretty good mood. I can not wait til the summer is over and the fall begins...where we are wearing pants everyday and light jackets. And the leaves are blowing around all pretty with there browns and yellows and oranges. I just cant wait for September to get here to really kick off the fall season!

So Thursday was my last dr apt. And man what a good apt it was. I went in and they said Haylees heartbeat is about 148 which is great. And since i thought since i got my ultrasound @ 17weeks that i wouldnt get another one. But to my suprize they didnt get all the measurements they needed from the ultrasound so i got my 20wk ultrasound. I was pretty excited! Everything looked good. She's 10 oz. and im still in shock cause i keep thinking...man when are they gonna tell me "guess what we screwed up its a boy LOL" But when they went to check the sex...there it was in black in white...here little 3 lined hamberger. I was so excited. It was finally comfirmed by a professional. So im totally stoked! But baby girl is doing great. They got all her measurments this time, and we got a clear picture of her sex. She's on the tiny side measuring a week small. But thats ok cause ben was big so i want her tiny if i can lol. But it still seems sur real to me that im having a baby girl..and that im gonna have another baby period. I cant believe tomarrow i will be at my half way mark. Ill be 20wks and no more ER visits i go stright to L&D.  Im so excited and cant wait for Haylee to get here!



Man do people annoy the shit out of me. Idk if its the hormones from the pregnancy, or if its just that im so stressed i dont like stupid people, or if in general i dont like stupid people, But man im so sick of dealing with people. And latley if you do something that annoys me it seems like everything else after that just seems to annoy me even more. Im so sick of telling people over and over and over the same shit. Its like...read it SLOWLY and then reply. Cause idk if what im saying is coming off in a forean langage or what. and i know people are just concerned for us and want to offer help but im so sick of having to think about it and talk about it. I already have to deal with the retarded military i dont wanna talk about this too. So to make it easy for people...READ THIS SLOWLY...and dont reply about this section....

1. WE ARE GETTING A GENERAL DISCHARGE

2. WE ARE GETTING IT BECAUSE a. MIKE GOT A DUI b. THEY ARE KICKING PEOPLE OUT AND AT THIS POINT ANYONE THAT GETS AN ARTICAL 15 IS OUT..NO IF ANDS OR BUTS!

3. WE ARE NOT GETTING HEALTHCARE BENEFITS, YES IM OK WITH THAT, NO I DONT NEED ADVISE WHAT TO DO, I KNOW WHAT IM DOING ABOUT IT BUT THANK YOU

4. NO WE DONT KNOW OUR DATE YET, YES IM STRESSED, NO I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT!

5. YES IM HAPPY ABOUT IT.

now that ive clearfyed please people i know your concerned but please wait til i say we got the date to mention it. Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Fall is definitely hands down the best season!!! And congrats on having the official word that you're having a little girlie! Very, very exciting :D

    ReplyDelete