Saturday, August 14, 2010

Attempt #2

Dear Friends and Family,
      I recently wrote a blog asking everyone to quit asking me about our current military status. Quit talking about it. But since i guess my last blog didnt come across the way i wanted it to. Here is my second attempt. Let me set the stage for you...so hopefully reading this will make you understand why im being so bitch right now. Im 6 months pregnant..and EXTREMELY stressed out. I have crazy neighbors. Im raising a 3 year old which is stressful in its self, and we are being seperated from the military. My stress level is through the roof. EVERYDAY my thoughts are consumed with military crap. "When will we get our offical date" "When can i get the movers out here to move my stuff" "When can i start cleaning" "When will they give mike off work to help" This is my EVERY second of EVERY day thoughts. From the moment i wake to the moment i fall asleep this is what im thinking about. So let me break it down for you. We do not have a date yet. We cant get the movers out here til we get a date. We cant clean the house (deep clean) til the movers get our stuff out of here. We cant have our final inspection until we deep clean the house. So right now...i know sometime in the next week or so we will have 3 days..YES 3 days to get the movers out here, deep clean the house, and have our final inspection. BUT again the 3 days dont start til we get the date. So right now...all i can do is plan and plan and plan...and wait and wait and wait. So when i try to sleep at night not only am i trying to get comfortable to fall asleep but then i have to worry about having trouble turning off my brain. So the half an hour im on the computer on FB or on blogger I DO NOT WANNA THINK ABOUT MILITARY CRAP ingeneral. I dont wanna be asked a million questions that i dont have answers to, or that ive already repeated 1000 times. I dont wanna read about other peoples seperation stories cause all thats gonna do is make me think about my own situation. The half an hour im on FB or blogger i wanna talk about my pregnancy, i wanna play on frointeerville, i wanna window shop on ebay and walmart.com. Its my little bit of time i can get myself distracted to not think about whats going on with the damn military. I appricate everyones advise and there storyies. But im just so sick of thinking about, talking about, and dealing with it. UNLESS i come to you, write you, call you, whatever and ask about your situation i just dont care. Not to be insensitive. But like i said...hearing about your stories makes me think about my own military problems. And the time i get to be distracted from it...i dont wanna have to think about it. I wanna think about how my pregnancy is progressing, i wanna know what my friends are doing, i wanna shop for baby clothes online, I wanna play on FB. ANYTHING that doesnt have to do with the military. So please no one take offense to this...because like i said...i really do appricate all the support and all the hopeful thoughts and stories but i just really dont wanna talk about it any more. I dont wanna think about when im online. It is already consuming my life already...it doesnt have to when im blogging, or when im Facebooking. So now that i have hopefully set the record straight...please no replys...no messages....no IMs about the military. NONE. If you wanna message me lets talk about the weather, babies, tv shows. ANYTHING but military crap, seperating stories, Military advise. NO MILITARY! Thank you :)

2 comments:

  1. well said Alisha. Is ben excited for a sister? Is he understanding whats in your belly, and know she is coming? They are so cute at this age. zach was 2 and would always want to kiss my belly and he would tell everyone mommy has a baby in her tummy. and the funny thing is he still says it. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's really excited!! he keeps telling people baby haylee is in my belly and she's his sister. Its really cute. He also seems to think he has a baby in his belly

    ReplyDelete