Thursday, August 5, 2010

Neighbors from HELL

I'M SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF MY PSYCHO NEIGHBORS. So we just had a our pre inspection for our house...it started around 1pm, he left at 140...so after he leaves I'm on the phone with mom to tell her how it went..and I'm looking out my front window..and what do i notice, a cop car driving down my road..Ben's sitting with me and he's like mommy its the cops...so I'm talking to my mom, i see the cops turn around, and i think man it must be that the cars on the road were parked where they weren't allowed to...so I'm watching the cops get out of there car...and start to walk to my freaking door...are you serious...so i let me mom go and answer the door..of course they say they have a noise complaint..ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME...ITS FUCKING 2PM...ITS NOT EVEN DARK WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT...So the one cop who was here last time they stopped by i believe about 2wks ago. They didn't even come in the house cause they knew it was my psycho neighbors..and so of course they tell me they have to respond its there jobs but I'm so fucking sick of dealing with these damn people...its 2 in the afternoon give me a break! The cops had said that they are on night shift..which to me is a total lie..since 1 they only have 1 car...and the car was gone..so one of them had to be at work..and since i don't sleep at night...i know there car is always there at night...so i mean come on...but I'm so pissed and so angry i feel like a total victim..i feel like no one in the military gives a damn..they call the cops and i get talked to yet Ive complained to everyone...first shirts, housing office, the cops...and they get nothing...not even a talking to. I wish i had enough balls to just start banging and screaming and blaring music..but i hate confirmations...Now not only do i have to clean my house, keep my son safe, worry about my pregnancy but now i get to try to be completely quite 24/7 until we leave...i wish i could just walk over there punch her in the face...and have no reparations..but we all know it never works out that way.

1 comment:

  1. You could always start calling the cops on them. Tell the cops they are harassing you. It's the truth.

    Keep your chin up. You'll be gone soon. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete