Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Id like a side of Cock with that please.....

So i go into my kitchen, i grab a glass and get some ice..and pure my soda into the cup. I get a piece of cheese and then get Ben his cereal. I go into my living room and serve Ben his food and juice...and for some strange reason my freezer makes the ice taste like onions. So i had to go wash my hands. Well the window in my kitchen is right above my sink. So I'm washing my hands and i notice my neighbors kitchen like is on...(which is odd..it was like 10pm) so i continue washing my hands...i realize that my neighbor is in the kitchen..at the sink. I'm thinking oh i wonder if he does the dishes before bed...maybe he's getting his kids something to drink. I then notice something kinda of interesting...he's got both his hands on the sink like its holding himself up...that's when i see it. My neighbors wife's head is slowly bobbing just at cock level....omg am i really watching my neighbors get a little kinky in the kitchen...Yup sure am...my neighbor is totally getting head in his kitchen wit the blinds open and the kitchen light on...talk about getting a room....This of course made me feel a bit pervy...cause i couldn't help but look and watch a little...about 20 Min's after catching this crazy act...they finished and everything went back to normal as far as i could see..but man talk about a night time snack....

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! We never get to see fun stuff like that out here! Your base is crazy!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete