Monday, October 11, 2010

putting the peices back together and glueing it

So ive come to the descions that im going to work on mending my relationship with michael. i mean how can i just through out 5 yrs over a walk that may or may not have happened. Right now i know i love my husband and i know he loves me and we have a family. Not just a relationship is invested in this. We have 2 kids together and a 5 yr relationship. Im not about to toss that out cause of a walk and talk. As hurt as i am i know i can move on from this, i know our relationship is stronger then this, and it will take time to get back to normal but everyday it gets easier

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I gave you an award on my blog. Come over and pick it up when you have the chance!

    http://lettersarrangedintowords.blogspot.com/2010/10/look-whooos-blogging-award.html

    ReplyDelete