Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Im like an open book...you should just put down the fucking pages

Im so annoyed...im an open book, i dont hide myself for anyone...and im not about to change for anyone..but dont question me about what im open about when you like to hide behind a mask, and lie to your so called loved ones. If im happy and missing my husband im gonna scream it from the roof top...but also if im pissed at him im also gonna scream it from the rooftop. I just think people cause drama becuase they are simply bored with there own lives. I have NEVER cheated on mike, i have no intentions of cheating on Mike. So dont fucking try to judge me for voiceing my anger at him or anyone else. I dont go around fucking people behind my spouses back...i dont lie or spend all my time away from my family in video games...so dont even try to put me down for simply voiceing my opinions about what pisses me off and what doesnt. Im happy your happy now...but dont try to rain on my life cause your life is too plain jane for you.


ok now that my rant is out of the way...ill explain for those who dont know wtf is going on...

Me and mike have a friend we'll call him Dexter...well Dexter has been in our life for a good 5 yrs since we got married. Well dexter was married...but he decided he was unhappy so he buried himself in video games, and drinking, and ignoreing his family. But that was his business and no one elses...So we as good friends stood by as friends. Well then we found out that Dexter was starting to see someone behind his wifes back..again his business not ours..so i never told his wife...for 1 we werent that close to begin with 2 again it was none of my business...Well after he told his wife they were divorceing she left him and he brought in his new Mrs. Dexter...i met the girl..sweet girl...he seemed happy and i was happy for him and her...So i thought everything was going great...they got married...now living together and everything is great...but now all of a sudden he starts on me constintly for my spelling, and then he starts to see on my FB my status...1 minute im super happy with mike..and like i said i scream it from the roof top...but then when i get upset i post how im feeling...ingeneral how im feeling and this SOB decides thats he wants to get on me saying how he would NEVER talk shit about his wife like i do about mike...BUT the thing is..i never actually said i was pissed at mike...i said i was upset cause i was sick and not feeling good and really just wanted a break and that i hated men...But he decieded he was gonna try to tell me how shitty i am for voicing my god damn opinions on my fucking FB...i dont judge people...If all ive done is voiced how upset i am to my friends on FB and this SOB is fucking around on his first wife..to me he has NO room to talk shit. NONE! So i have offically deleted him from my page and his wife...cause he's starting drama just to start drama...idk if its just that his perfect snowglobe life is just too pleasentville for him? or what but im so done dealing with people and there fucking judgements...so if i post something about how im feeling at that moment and you try to judge me...i will snip you quicker then vassectamy...im DONE!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I love how you give people "names". Don't worry about it too much Mama! The stress isn't good for you, and it's always better when the shit weeds its self out of your life. Saves you the trouble of having to do it.

    ReplyDelete