Saturday, October 2, 2010

past coming back to Haunt me...

Oh man im writing this in hopes that i can go to bed without worrying about having nightmares retaining to tonights situation. So any whos...Tonight was a total disaster. Im one of those people that if i get annoyed it takes ALOT to get me in a better mood. Well Let me start from the begining...and i mean WAY IN THE BEGINING. I was dating this guy Mike S. in High school. He was def my first love, the one who took my virginity all that fun mumbo jumbo. I mean it took me about a good 2 1/2 years to get over this guy..we dated for a little over a year. Well in this year that we dated i interduced him to lots of my friends like a normal couple does. Well one girl in proticular i interduced to him, she was a good friend...i considered her close enough to interduce to by BF outside of school you know. Well after me and Mike S. broke up, he wanted to get back at me for dating someone else...so who does he start to date..none other then the friend who i interduced him to. We will call her Nancy. Anywhos, so she got him into drugs real bad..and on top of that it hurt me worse since i was still friends with her...and she didnt have the balls to tell me she was fucking my ex...i mean come on...girl code anyone. So needless to say when i did find out...i was of course heartbroken by this...back stabbed by a friend and my first love. So our friendship ended...well now that its been about 8yrs since all that drama...ive tryed making emends with her...i have her on my FB, i talk to her...well she's good friends with my bestie...so since i go by a higher code of ill do anything for my family and friends, ill hold my tonge if i have to you know? Well tonight was my besties birthday bash. So Mike my husband of 5 yrs goes with us...and so does my bestie, her hubs and NANCY. So no biggy...the night starts out fun, chatting, they are drinking im taking pictures. Just a fun time. Well i start to notice that Every time NANCY wanted a drink she would ask my husband to go up with her...at first it wasnt a big deal...but as she got drunker and he got drunker i started noticeing it was bugging me you know?? So then mikes totally trashed and i had barley seen him all night cause every time he would sit down to have a drink he would go right back up to the bar with her to get another drink...so i was getting pissed and i told him to stay sitting cause i was getting cold and i wanted to cuddle...Well NANCY offered me her jacket...and so did my bestie...i kept telling them i was fun just long as mike stayed sitting next to me to block the wind. Well so mike thought it would be funny to put on my besties jacket..mind you its a plaid ladies jacket...so i kept saying babe take it off you look gay, it looks silly...well in comes NANCY telling me to chill out and it was funny she decided she's gonna button MY husband up in this girly shirt...so in the back of my mind im replying all the times i hung out with her and my EX, and how i interduced them like i was doing tonight..and so i was getting pissed and kept saying TAKE OFF THE DAMN SHIRT....AND STOP. Well mike relized i was getting LIVID...and so he took it off and wanted to know what was wrong...once NANCY went to the bathroom again i told him about my past and what she had done before..and mike kept saying he was sorry and he only loves me and how beautiful i am...So i tryed to finish enjoying myself...well the rest of the night NANCY kept spilling drinks on me...being drunk idk if it was on purpose or was a drunkin oops but i got this impression it was on purpose..she spilled her drink on me 5 times. I was so pissed and then she kept wanting me to dance with her and i kept saying NO im not dancing im feel closerphobic and i was already pissed and once im pissed i dont wanna talk to the person im pissed at. Well Then me and the bestie went to the bathroom and when i got back mike told me she kept hitting on him when i was gone and that he sent her in the bar to get her away from him. So of course im even more mad now...And my bestie kept trying to tell me thats just how she is and she wont try anything but i mean come on...i already know she would...she's already done it once, grant it that was 8 yrs ago but still...once a hoe always a hoe. She kept trying to get him to dance with her..THANK god he was trashed and could barley stand up so he didnt of course...but then when we went to leave she kept trying to hold his hand on the way out and he kept pushing her away saying no im fine to walk. I dont know if its my anxiety and Paranoia making me think this way, or if thats how it really was. And then in the car...we are all driving home in the van and she's sitting in the front of the van, with me and mikes in the back of the van ALONE and she goes and climbs back there to smoke..well then never comes back to were she was sitting...i felt like she was trying to just get closer to my husband...i kept thinking she's probley trying to touch his dick right now while he's drunk..so i kept checking back there..thank god she didnt atleast not that i could see..but I just know tonight ill be having nightmares about them doing stuff, and just random nightmares like that. Im just so annoyed and pissed and hurt that she would do that AGAIN...you would think she would change a little after having a kid and all..but i guess some girls just dont change at all. I really hope my past isnt coming back to haunt me!

5 comments:

  1. What a hoe! My first instinct was to tell you to wait till yo have Haylee then kick her ass...but that isn't very mature of me, and I know you're better than that. :0)

    All I can suggest is limiting your time with her as much as possible. She doesn't sound like the kind of person you cold sit down and talk it out with, so you're just going to have to keep away.

    And remember, Mike loves you! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was there, I totally would have kicked her ass for you...What a whore! She's lucky you're pregnant, or I have a feeling she'd be missing some teeth right about now...I can't blame you for getting so pissed and then kinda paranoid about it; if she's done it once, why not again?? At least you know that Mike loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for your advice guys, it helped me a lot, I went to www.saveabreakup.com and followed their step by step instructions and it worked perfectly, now me and my girlfriend are back together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know who you're talking about for one...

    For two... She was totally out of line, drunk or not. I think you should mention it to her and tell her how it made you feel, and see what she says... If she blames it on "impaired judgement" from being drunk, or something other than that, forget giving her a second chance. Drop her like a bad habit (again). If she apologizes, give her one more shot. Three strikes :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok...first of thanks for the support girls...second...sarah who are you? im not sure if i know you or not? and second who the hell is Hannah?

    ReplyDelete