Friday, October 1, 2010

PET PEEVES

Since being back ive totally started noticing some of my pet peeves, I dont even know if these are actually pet peeves or just shit that gets on my nerves...so here they are...

1. Bad mouthing my man....So im married Mike which gives me every right to bad mouth him if i feel like it..but i do not like ppl who bad mouth him...it pisses me off...friend or family. DONT BAD MOUTH MY HUSBAND...If i come to you and say..OMG mikes and asshole he did this and that...dont start being like yea he is a douch bag, he's an ass hole...i just want someone to listen and someone to agree with me..but not by calling him names. IM THE ONLY BITCH THAT CAN DO THAT!

2. Shower time is MY TIME...OMG..nothing pisses me off more..then when i go into the shower..i announce to everyone im getting in the shower and then start getting undressed...giving ppl enough time to say OH I HAVE TO PEE...Cause when i go into the shower...i like the heat to build up so its nice and toasty in the shower and the bathroom...it pisses me off sooo bad when i go into the shower im all nice and toasty and comfy and then someone comes in and is like OH I HAVE TO PEE...BITCH YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE BEFORE I GOT IN THE SHOWER....You had all day to get in before i took 15 mins out of the day to shower...if you cant go pee before that 15 mins time that i take for myself...you should be smacked!

3. DONT TOUCH MY LIGHTING....OMG in our living room we have a dim system lighting...and it pisses me off more then anything..when im sitting in the living room by myself..and my mom comes upstairs to take her meds and get ready for bed...she dims the damn light in the room im sitting in! OMG I WANNA SCREAM...your not sitting in here...your just in here to take your meds...LEAVE THE DAMN LIGHTS ALONE...i like it being EXTREMELY bright at night in the room im sitting in...Talk about annoying!

4. ITS MY DIET...I DONT TELL YOU WHAT TO EAT..DONT TELL ME...I get so pissed when im making my food..no matter what it is..i have someone saying OH YOU SHOULDNT EAT THAT MUCH SALT, YOU SHOULDNT HAVE THAT MUCH SUGAR. Heres how i see it...its my body..my body is a temple so if i wanna fill my temple with soda, salt, and sugar then so be it...i dont tell people what they should and shouldnt eat so dont do it to me!

Thats all i have right now...im sure ill add more as they come to me..im just annoyed with living at my parents house so i guess this is me just venting....

2 comments:

  1. Oh hun! *hugs* Remember, you won't be there forever. This too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who tries talking shit about Mike when you're venting?? That's like a big no no!!!

    I hope you guys can get out of your mom's house soon...Seems very stressful for you :(

    ReplyDelete