Thursday, October 7, 2010

When will this Tension end?

Im so sick of the Tension in my parents house...its seriously depressing me...in a time i should be overjoyed and excited about the soon arrive of my daughter, and being back home with family and friends it has me more wishing i was back in Montana away from my mom away from the constant drama and the constant money hungry tension of this house and family. I mean i know times are tough but i just have to ask myself when will it end? When can i wake up, be excited to sit in the living room with my mother and child, and just RELAX. I mean and i feel like im living in a house...paying "rent" but getting literally NOTHING out of it...i mean when you live in a house your renting, or an apartment...when they say your rent is XX amount of money...you get the freedom to do what you want...the freedom to go to sleep when you please, the freedom to awake when you want. You get to set your own temp in your house, and if you wanna walk around naked then so be it...We are paying my parents 100 bucks a week..YES a week and granted that is cheapter then renting an apartment...its truely not worth it...For 1...we are paying 100 bucks and you would think that includes everything...but no..now my parents want to try to include utilities...i mean mike takes a 5 min shower twice a day...and i shower every 2 days for about 15 mins...ben takes a bath every other night. And my father claims the bill has gone up 19 bucks since we moved in...well i thought that 100 bucks would cover that...but aparrently i was mistaken, so now they want to charge us an extra 25 bucks a week just for showering privilages...which the 19 bucks is MONTHLY not weekly...so instead of charging us oh say 5 bucks a week...they want 25 bucks...so we would actually be paying 100 bucks a month...for use of the shower that has only gone up 19 bucks a month..make sence...didnt thing so...So what does this 100 bucks include? It doesnt include the freedom thats for sure...im told when to wake up, i seldom get to sleep in and wake up when i feel like it. It doesnt include getting to be comfortable in my own home...my parents have the heat set at 80 for winter...and has the air set at 80 in the summer...thats IF the air is even on during the summer...so most days its actually HOTTER in the house then it is outside...if its 90 degrees outside its actually 95 inside...So im NEVER truely comfortable...i wear shorts in the winter...cause they set the heat so damn high...and im sweating in a tank top and booty shorts in the summer. So maybe the 100 bucks includes having my mom do my laundry? NOPE guess again...i do that on my own...i wash mine, my husbands, and my childs clothes. So ontop of the 100 bucks AWEEK i also have daily choirs like vaccuming, emptying the dishwasher, refilling, washing pans, and cleaning up after supper. But do you think that would be enough...of course not...now my mom wants mike to start emptying the cat box...the 1 choir i literally cant do...and thats the 1 choir she actually has to do...she is trying to pawn of on mike...well of course mikes not having it. Im starting to not be able to sleep...all i can think about is getting the hell out of my parents house. I cant stand being here...i spend most of my time when my mom or dad is upstairs in my room avoiding them intirely...and i try to get out of the house as often as possible. So far me and mike have NO money saved...cause after bills, and paying my parents, and putting gas in the car we get about 50 bucks each with mainly goes to food for ourselves since my dad only shops for food daily rather then monthly or weekly...i mean theres hardly enough food to feed ourselves so...now im on wic which of course goes towards what my parents want. I just honestly feel like im being sufficated in this house...its killing my relationship with my mother, and they say they want us to get on our feet but how can we if we are paying them 400+ a month and we only get 2000 total a month and thats if the month is a good productive month...if its a bad month or even a bad week we lose out on a good 300+. Then ontop of that...we have other bills that equal about 450 a month...gas is about 150 a month, mins for the cell is about 100 a month plus we have to buy food so thats a good 400 a month...i mean the numbers just keep piling up...i cant wait til tax time..cause as soon as we file...we are looking for a place to live...and moving the hell out! Im hoping writing this will help clear my brain and let me fall asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment