Tuesday, October 5, 2010

When is enough gonna be good Enough?

Im getting so fucking sick and tired of living in my parents house. My mom is pushing me so far away its not even funny. Today i go to find sometime to eat for lunch and low and behold theres nothing to eat..LIKE ALWAYS...so i just said well theres nothing to eat. And she goes well i have 20 bucks so ill go get bread and some lunch meat...i told her no since i know she really doesnt have the funds to do that. But then she wants to start to fucking bitch about how she wants to have sit down AGAIN with mike, me, dad, and her about shit. And i asked her what is the damn problem now? She tells me that basically she is sick of doing the cat box...I HELP WITH EVERYTHING around this house...she doesnt work so she does house work as well...and the 1 fucking choir she HAS to do is the cat box...it pisses me off....she's saying how mike needs to help out more..NO HE DOESNT...i stay home i dont do anything except take care of my son and do house hold choirs...thats what she should see it as...my dad works so she has the choir of doing the house hold choirs. I just dont understand, when will enough be good enough for her? I NEED TO MOVE OUT AND QUICK BEFORE OUR WHOLE RELATIONSHIP FALLS APART!

No comments:

Post a Comment