Sunday, October 10, 2010

Heartbroken doesnt even discribe it

im so utterly heartbroken...im hurt, im sad, im stressed, and worried. Tonight my asshole of a husband told me he was going out with his cousin..i asked him who all would be going...he said just his cousin and a friend of his cousins...the reason i ask this is because his cousins roomate is dating mikes ex girlfriend...so she's normally always there...but he asured me she would not be there so i let him go....well Alex and Keri stopped by to keep me company. Once they left at 3am i called mike to tell him goodnight..no answer...i call again still no answer...i get a call back from his phone and who is it on the other line? Mikes cousins roomate. Im like wheres mike? he tells me he went outside and he goes looking for him...after asking some questions of whos he outside with who all is there? He tells me he's outside ALONE with his ex girlfriend..and now he cant seem to find either of them...he tells me that basically mike wanted "closure" to there relationship so they went outside alone...then he tells me that was over 3 hrs ago. So he starts to call his girlfriends cell phone...wow what a suprize she left her cell phone in the house 2. So now i have my lieing cheating husband who told me he wouldnt be around her...with her ALONE no one can find them and they both left there cells phones so they could talk about "there old relationship" IM FUCKING DONE...im so hurt...i told him how i felt about this situation, he knew i didnt want him going out in the first place and now he's alone with his ex. At this point im so pissed if he even calls me back im telling him im divorcing him for this stunt...i dont trust him...i dont trust her...and now they are alone together, and no one can seem to find them.

For 1 they shouldnt even be talking about a former relationship, since theres ended nearly 5 yrs ago. and he's been with me ever since...plus we have a family together..we are married we have a kid together and another on the way. Im so hurt that he would do this to our family, to me, to our children...i guess he doesnt give a damn about us after all. Im so steamed im about to tell him to fuck himself...and that im fileing for divorce...i dont need this and i know what i want..ive known what i want...and if he still needs "closeure" oviously it isnt our family. I just wanna cry...thats what im doing but i just, im so tired...its now 4am and still no answer...its now been 4 hrs and he's still not answering the phone...the roommate went to bed so now its just me being hurt, heartbroken and alone. I just can not believe he would put us through this...i cant believe he would do this kinda shit to me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment