Thursday, November 18, 2010

I need to vent before i FLIP!

Im 34 wks pregnant and im in constant pain....i dont sleep well at night at all. My hips, crotch, and bones feel weak and like they could break at any moment. Every time i walk i feel like im an old woman about to have a hip break. My migranes are horrable...i get one almost every day....and im craving ice like its going out of business and when i eat ice...i have horrable indegestion, feels like i drank 5 cans of coke but when really its only a few ice cubes. I feel like shit contantly...and im getting so sick of hearing my mom and mikes shit! My mom ask me almost every damn day if im gonna do my fucking laundry....First of all....i can barley walk as is...i can barley carry the basket down the stairs without being in pain. And everytime i ask mike to carry it down stairs for me...he forgets or puts it off...so i have to be constantly nagged by my mother to do the laundry when all i wanna do is pass out and sleep FOREVER! The constant NAGGING i get from everyone is just too much, and frankly im sick of it! Im sick of everyday having to hear my mom tell me to watch the pan, or do the dishwasher...i dont mind doing it...but i will do it when i feel up to it. I never feel good so the second i open my eyes i dont wanna hear about pots and pans, or laundry, or the dishwasher.

Yesterday i got like maybe 3hrs of sleep...i woke up every hour on the house puking and burping cause of the indegestion. I finally got up and stayed up @ 630am...and was up...i told my mom i would wash the pans...but mind you i was tired and not feeling good...i layed back down @ 945 and slept til about 130pm...when i woke up i drove to the store and got bread for lunch. Then got back and made lunches for me, and benjamin. By the time i finished all this mike was just coming home...and then i spent time with him....so needless to say i didnt do the dishwasher...plus last night i got the migrane from HELL that i had litterly from like 5pm til i went to sleep at 2am. So i was in no mood to do any type of choirs. So today when i wake up...the first thing i hear is...you have the pans...YES I KNOW THIS...stop reminding me...then she says ARE YOU DOING YOUR LAUNDRY TODAY...JESUS...would everyone lay off....if you dont want to wait for me to get to it..DO IT YOURSELF...So as soon as i get up...i hurt myself gathing the laundry...and then started my laundry...then i made lunch for me and benjamin...then got benjamin settled in the bedroom with his shows...then sat down to relax and catch my breath...my mom comes upstairs..and says WELL I GUESS YOUR NOT DOING THE PANS TIL AFTER YOUR DR APT....fucking shit...im so sick of everyone and everyones shit. I feel like no one seems to care im pregnant and in constant pain...i mean i got mike telling me to do laundry cuase his clothes smell like B.O. Hey guess what mike...you have 2 arms and 2 fucking legs...you can start the laundry if you want...it wont fucking kill you i promise! Between my mother and husband sometimes i think i would be less stressed and less pissed off if i were a single mother living on the streets....they are supost to be helping me in this time..and all they do is stress me out...piss me off and just plain out get on my nerves! I WANT TO FUCKING SCREAM....And if i have to hear one more comment about LAUNDRY, PANS, OR DISHWASHERS....im seriously gonna go LIZZY BOARDEN ON EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment