Saturday, July 31, 2010

Montana Drama Momma's

Man I'm so sick of all the drama in this damn town its crazy! So the girl i mentioned before..i think i called her Lynn well now that shit has hit the fan idc about keeping her identity a secert. So here names Ashley...so anyways...after the whole baby shower ordeal..you know the whole baby shower mess when i went to the ER for bleeding and couldn't attend her baby shower and such..i wrote her saying i was sorry i wouldn't be able to make it, and that i hope she has a good time and so on. Well she never wrote me back..no biggy..whatever...so that was a week ago so last night i was like wow i haven't seen Ashley on and usually she's on all the time...so i go ahead and try to find her...she deleted me...talk about stupid movies...so here's what i wrote to her...and what she wrote me back...

Alishia Jamesson July 30 at 6:54pm well just wanted to say i think its funny how you want to try to be friends but the second something happens and i cant make it to your baby shower you delete me....i don't care but just wanted to say its pretty hypocritical of you. .



Ashley's response- July 30 at 7:19pm okay i didn't delete u cause u didn't come to my baby shower! Cause if that was the cause i would have deleted Amanda McCormick ... I deleted you cause for #1 . I will be gone for a month and when i get back you wont be here that much longer


#2 we don't really hang out that much anyways






It wasn't anything u did i i decided to do it myself .


Alishia Jamesson July 31 at 2:53pm well if that were true you would have also deleted Sam...so whatever...i just think its pretty funny how to bitch to EVERYONE about how you don't have any friends...maybe its because you do stupid shit like this. But i will be blocking you from contacting me cause i don't think your worth my time or efforts. Plus i don't wanna deal with anymore of your BS
 
You know i don't care that she deleted...i don't care that she doesn't want to be friends...what pisses me off more is that she totally lied to my face. I mean Sam...is leaving in like 5days to go back to Florida FOREVER...yet they are still friends...you see what i mean? It just really pisses me off. If you don't wanna be friends just be honest...be like well you know your leaving and i really didn't wanna be friends with you anyways...it will of course suck but at least it wouldn't be a bull face lie. This is why i hate girls here in Montana...i mean god damn...I've been able to stay friends with my girls in Maryland even being here for the past 4 1/2 years...i mean come on. I think its silly how she tells everyone how she needs more friends and its so hard to keep friends...well hello if you keep deleting ppl and lieing to there face who the fuck would wanna be friends with you? I just hate ppl like that...its one thing to grow apart after not living near each other...but its another to completely cut ties for such a ridiculous reason as oh well you wont be here....so I'm still online everyday. I still keep my friendships strong with my online friends like holly, Sara and Nikki. I also keep my friendships with friends in other states like Keri, Chrissy, and Kayla. I mean come on. Get real. Its a true pity to see people who are like 26yrs old and still act like they are 15. I mean i know she said its not because i didn't go to her shower...but i mean she never wrote me back...she hadn't talked to me and less then a week later I'm deleted from her FB...yea but its for other reasons right?
 
Well that's my rant and rave for today...just be honest with me...that's all i ask...that's all i can do to you in return.

5 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!!! I go mentioned in your blog!!! Now I feel special!!!!

    Unless it was another Holly you were talking about...now I feel silly...:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no it was you...been friends with you for...what 3 yrs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEY! I got mentioned to. LOL. Only because I'm leaving though...(thank God! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...i just used you sam as a referance...cause i mean come on you know ashley she's full of hott air. And it just goes to show..if what she wrote were the truth..she would have deleted you too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't see the point in her lying at all! And I agree; just cause you don't live near someone, doesn't mean you can't be friends...Very fuzzy logic she has!

    ReplyDelete