Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"People see you how you want them to see you, But you cant fool your friends"

A picture is worth a thousand words, I have been lucky in my life. I have met some incredible people, People who see me for what i really am. They see the true blond nerd that i am. And what i love most...not that they see it..but that they accept it. They don't try to change me, they don't try to down myself. They help me embarrass my nerdiness. I love each and everyone of my Friends for different reasons, i love them all for who they are but its really magical when you can meet someone and just know that you will be friends forever...and not just that oh Best friends forever mumbo jumbo. But the true meaning of forever. I know that they will always be there for me. They've been here for me through my ex's...Mike and victor...they were there for happiness and my sadness. I don't feel judged when I'm with them..and i know i can be myself in front of them...I want them to know how special they are to me, and how i really appreciate there kindness, there friendship and just them for being there selves.

In no proticular order....
Chrissy,
We have known each other since high school and though we never had classes together, and we never really hung out with the same crowd we somehow formed this friendship. You are such an amazing woman, and friend. I remember how i called you when everything happened with mike and you were by my side there for me. You have showed me that it doesn't matter how long you hang out with someone that when its meant to be nothing can keep you from being friends. I love you, i love your family, I even love (making fun of) your creepy old ppl that sits in your moms window lol. One of my favorite memory's of us is when you tricked me into having that damn kettle corn popcorn...(which by the way i will be expecting as my welcome home present) Then when you came back over with the regular stuff i made you go back home and get the kettle corn LOL. Talk about a practical joke gone bad LOL. I know that no matter how long we go without talking, or how long its been since we see each other i know you will always be my friend. And i cant wait to have you be apart of my children's lives. and i hope someday ill be a big part of our children's lives as well...But no matter how much time passes...you will still always be...Triple X boobies LOL...you didn't really think you could be mentioned in a blog and not get that thrown in there did you?

Keri,
Oh Keri...my former cult member lol, my ellicott city buddy, my silly little blond LOL. I don't think i can think of one flaw you have in my eyes. I love all of our silly blond moments and i love how pure you are. Your very laid back and sometimes that's just what i need. You have been here for me and have always looked past the bull crap and the drama and have just been you. You've never made crazy decisions due to drama. And being around you is a breath of fresh air...no drama is always nice. My favorite memory of is...even though there are so so many, i think would be the many times we did Bernie nights. All the fun dancing..all the making fun of people..good times good times...I cant wait to get back into the settle and start doing our Bernie nights again. I love our true blood nights and now we can even start having pretty little liar nights. You will always be a great friend to me, i really missed you, and i cant wait to see you soon!

Kayla,
Even though our friendship really started out in the most messed up of ways, you've been here for me for the past 2 years. You are my little dose of Jerry lol. But i always know you have my back. And for that i love you. My favorite memory of us would def hands down be the night we stayed up all night to watch Harper's island. That was one of the best nights. We've been through some crazy times, and some pretty wild times. But i know your one that i can count on.

I love the quote from pretty little liars...i think it really captures how i feel about my girls. it says
"People see you how you want them to see you, but you cant fool your friends"
this is 100% true. I know that no matter how many fake smiles i could put on, my girls know when I'm truly happy and when something is really wrong. I just know that i wouldn't trade my girls for the world!

1 comment: