Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Chapter 1, of my so called new life

Its been 9 days since we found out we are being separated from the military. I feel so anxious and nervous and excited and afraid. Along with the new chapter of our life starting I'm starting to get annoyed with people, people here in Montana just aren't people in Maryland. They get so butt hurt here its silly really. I'm so sick of people taking silly things personally when really its nothing to get upset about. For example this one girl, Ill call her Gia...she keeps messaging me on FB and i always leave my FB up no matter if I'm actually on the computer or not. And she got so upset that i wasn't even on the computer and she messaged me and i didn't reply. I even tried to appology and she just wasn't having it...i mean come on people. And another girl. Ill call her Lynn she kept driving me crazy about going to her baby shower...and the day of her shower..i woke up bleeding...and since I'm 17wks pregnant this scared the hell out of me. So i was taken to the ER and they put me on bed rest for the remainder of the weekend...i let the girl know i was sorry i couldn't make it to her shower but she never wrote me back and has not said one word to me since..that was 4 days ago...Its just silly. I think people here expect far to much out of others. I mean things come up, people get sick...but oh well...not like i plan on continuing a relationship with them once i leave this quicksand base. I am blessed that i met one person. Her name i wont keep secret cause i think she deserves come reconnection. Hers names Amanda, and i honestly think she's a god sent. In the past year she's really been here for me when others were not. I really hope we can continue our friendship after i leave. She's someone I've grown rather fond of in the last year. Made this place not as bad. I will miss her dearly when I'm gone.

On other moving notes, i have so many things going threw my head i dont know where to start. I wanna plan my own baby shower at home, i wanna find a house to buy, i wanna plan the drive home, i wanna plan what we will do when we first get home. I wanna plan all the wonderful Maryland things we will do in the next coming months. Like Renfest, and the zoo, oh the possibility's. I cant wait to just be home, be able to call my friends and go driving around elliott city, or just drive around Pasadena spying lol. I keep thinking...somethings gonna happen and this is all just a dream to get to move back to Maryland...i really hope to get our final date soon for heading home..maybe it will be more real then. I think even when we get to MD it wont seem real...might take some time to really feel 110% for real.

On other news, yesterday...at around 6 i found out I'm having a baby girl, who to think it. A little girl, a little Haylee. Ben's gonna have a little sister...i keep thinking..man watch the tech have screwed up and haylee is really a mason...god i hope not. Ive wanted a little girl for so long, and it just seems like a dream come true. I get to not only raise my little boy and little girl. But i get to do it in the state i adore. I cant believe all the problems with this pregnancy is all caused by sugar and spice...and everything nice. But man let me tell you...being pregnant with a girl is way worse then carrying a boy...at least in my opinion lol. Well i better sign off...its 215 am here and it seems to be another uncomfortable, sleepless night for me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm bummed that we'll never be stationed at the same base. You were the first military wife that reached out to me when I was scared and new at this Air Force thing...but I am glad that you get to be somewhere you love with your hubby, son and daughter! I still hope we get to meet face to face one day!

    Let me know when your Baby Shower will be. I want to send something to you for Baby Haylee. :0)

    ReplyDelete